The time has come for the next GRIN hard fork, which was on January 16 at block 524160. Hardork includes changing the Cuckarood29 algorithm to the new Cuckaroom29, another algorithm that Grin uses C31 will not be affected. Therefore, if you want to continue mining Grin after the fork with C29, you need to update the mining software with support for the new Cuckaroom29 algorithm. AMD GPU developers can try the latest version of lolMiner v0.9.5.1, which introduced support for Cuckaroom29 on AMD GPUs with 8 GB of video memory. Nvidia GPU miners may want to check out the latest version of GMiner 1.93, which also brought support for Cuckaroom29, but the development fee for this algorithm is currently 3%. The latest version of GMiner also supports the Cuckarood29v (MoneroV) algorithm, although the development fee is 10%.
Download lolMiner v0.9.5.1
lolMiner 0.9.5.1 is available for download from the links below:
GitHub: DOWNLOAD lolMiner v0.9.5.1
- Fixed a possible crash issue in grin straum
- Radeon VII: 6.1 g/s
- Vega 64: 4.4 g/s
- Vega 56: 3.7 g/s
- RX 5700: 4.0 g/s
- RX 570: 2.2 g/s
Note: Windows speed may vary slightly (maximum 3-4%)
- Radeon VII: 1.9 g/s
- Vega 64: 1.3 g/s
- Vega 56: 1.07 g/s
- RX 5700: 1.07 g/s
- RX 570: 0.63 g/s
Note: Windows speed on V56 / V64 / VII is ~ 7% lower due to a driver problem that does not allow all optimizations to be used. Note # 2: ROCm is often 5% faster than in this table, if available.
- Radeon VII: 0.5 g/s
- Vega 64: 0.4 g/s
- Vega 56: 0.32 g/s
- RX 5700: 0.31 g/s
- RX 570: 0.17 g/s
How to configure lolMiner
For the quickest start, it will be enough:
- Download archive with the program
- Unzip to any convenient place
- Change wallet to your own in a file with the extension .bat
Attention! The archive contains two versions of the program. The first is for the Beam coin, the second is for everyone else!
The archive with the program contains ready-made examples for Beam and other coins, a configuration file, as well as instructions in Russian.
Quick Launch Examples
The easiest way to start using lolMiner is to configure the program from the command line. Just open a terminal (Linux) or create / edit a finished .bat file (Windows)
lolMiner.exe --coin (название монеты) --pool (адрес пула) --port (порт пула) --user (кошелек или логин пула) --pass (пароль пула)
How to configure .bat file lolMiner
- lolMiner.exe — How to configure .bat file lolMiner
- —coin BEAM — the –coin parameter determines which coin to mine. lolMiner will select the internal settings as the desired algorithm.
- —pool beam-eu.leafpool.com — after the –pool key, specify the pool address.
- —port 3333 — specify the port of the pool. You need to find it on the page with the pool, or use the example of ready-made settings at the end of the article
- —user 2d1f865b393afa3ea…d0b21cfe5328b608ca5 — after the –user key, specify the wallet address or login on the pool. The wallet can be opened at any safe and convenient exchange, or put an official wallet from a coin.
- .rig0 — put a point and specify the farm identifier. It is only needed to track statistics on the pool.
We examined the simplest configuration to run the program.
Let’s see what we ended up with in a batch file:
Example for BEAM coin:
lolMiner.exe --coin BEAM --pool beam-eu.sparkpool.com --port 2222 --user 2d1f865b393afa3ead1e0dd0c0307c0cbcdb8412671c86fbd0b21cfe5328b608ca5.rig1
You can start mining by double-clicking on the .bat file with the desired coin. We start on a farm with Windows and AMD cards and see what the program console writes to us:
- Equihash 150/5 algorithm — the algorithm that we selected when setting up the batch file
- Warning: No user profile defined in command line (—profile (profileName> missing) — the program warns that we did not specify a profile through the configuration. But we configured through the .bat file, so the profile settings (config file) can be ignored
- Reading pool data from command line — the program prepares information about connecting to the pool, which we specified in the batch file
- lolMiner is configured to mine Beam(BEAM), Equihash 150/5 — BeamHash — the miner realized that we want to mine a Beam coin!
- Radeon RX 580 Series — Cards for mining cryptocurrency are determined. In our case, it is RX 580
- Memory: 8192 MByte (8138 MByte free) — 8138 MB of video memory available
- Active: true (Selected kernel: Equihash 150/5 (Beam), 4G memory) — the program chose the core for mining
We wait some time until all devices are detected and see the following:
- Connecting to pool… — connect to the pool
- Connected to beam-eu.sparkpool.com:2222 — successfully connected
- New job received: 1 Difficulty 100 — pool sent a job for video cards
- GPU 4: Submitting shareю Share accepted (35 ms) — the first ball is accepted (share of work). It must be understood that the miner receives the reward precisely for the sent balls.
After waiting a bit, the console will show us the hashrate and temperatures of all the GPUs.
Other versions of lolMiner miner:
Full list of available versions: https://cool-mining.com/tag/lolminer/
- lolMiner v0.9.4 – Equihash / Cuckatoo miner (Download and Configure)
- lolMiner v0.9.3 (Equihash Cuckatoo miner)
- lolMiner v0.9.1 (Equihash/Cuckatoo miner) DOWNLOAD
Recommended Related Articles:
- News of the world of cryptocurrencies and finance on 01/18/2020
- AMD Memory Tweak (Optimizing AMD GPU VRAM)
- Claymore Dual v15.0 (NoFee) AMDNVIDIA GPU Miner
- AMD Radeon Vega 56 / Vega 64 setup
- Awesome miner v7.1.6 Crack (Nvidia AMD)
- SRBPolaris V3.5 (BIOS editor for AMD RX4XX, RX5XX)
- NoDevFee (NoFee) – How to disable commission in the miner