NANOMINER 1.9.4 (Nvidia & AMD miner) is software developed by Nanopool to create cryptocurrency structural modules based on the following algorithms: Ethash, Ubqhash, CryptoNight (v6, v7, v8, CryptoNightR, Reverse Waltz), Cuckaroo29, Cuckarood29 and RandomHash KAWPOW. The current version of nanominer was created to work with all cryptocurrencies based on these algorithms, including: Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, QuarkChain, Ubiq, Monero, Graft, PascalCoin, GrinCoin, Ravencoin and many others.
Payment for using nanominer is carried out in the form of a commission from mining to its wallets once every 2 hours.
- 1% of the total mining time for Ethash, Ubqhash and CryptoNight algorithms (72 seconds in 2 hours);
- 2% for the algorithms Cuckaroo29 and Cuckarood29 (144 seconds in 2 hours); li>
- 3% for RandomHash on the processor (216 seconds in 2 hours).
DOWNLOAD NANOMINER 1.9.4
GitHub: Download nanominer v1.9.4
- Fixed setting up email for Ravencoin.
useSSLoption for disabling disable SSL connections.
- Fixed incompatibility issue with some Ethereum pools introduced in version 1.9.0.
Please note miners are often marked as malware by antivirus programs. This is not so, they are marked simply because they are cryptocurrency miners. If you do not trust the software, do not use it!
Benefits of NANOMINER
- The fastest CryptoNight on CUDA. Mining Monero with Nvidia 3Gb cards is a great alternative after ETH.
- Convenient Web-interface with the function of remote configuration or miner reboot, statistics display. As well as the “FUNCTION OF AUTOMATIC SEARCH AND DISPLAY” of all rigs in the local network, working with nanominer. Type in your browser IP: 9090 (default port) and enjoy the capabilities of nanominer. When running on the local machine http://127.0.0.1:9090.
- The fastest RandomHash on processors.
- Double, triple … multi-mining – you can configure the nanominer to mine RandomHash on the CPU and Ethash, Ubqhash or CryptoNight on the GPU without losing performance.
- Cross-platform: nanominer will bring you profit regardless of the OS. Supported platforms – Windows and Linux.
- Stability and autonomy: nanominer can monitor the status of video cards and, in case of hardware error. For example, a hash rate drop or a GPU freeze. he can restart himself or reboot the whole system.
- Configuration flexibility: nanominer is ready to go, you just need to specify a wallet. However, if you are an experienced user, then additional parameters will help you configure the miner in accordance with your own understanding of the best efficiency.
- BoringAPI — A new advanced mining statistics protocol that allows nanominer to provide a wide range of useful information. ETHman Remote Manager is also supported by nanominer.
- Extended statistics: in addition to the hashrate, nanominer will tell you about the temperature of the GPUs, power consumption *, the average hashrate for each algorithm and much more.
- Nanopoo l / Nanominer team – A highly qualified team of experienced programmers: we are constantly improving the efficiency of nanominer. We are also working on its optimization and expanding its functionality.
- Public product: we do not hide anything from you, and you can always contact us.
- Safe Use: We pass the Microsoft Security Check. Also, Windows Defender does not recognize nanominer as a threat. The nanominer version for Windows is digitally signed, so it cannot contain viruses.
IMPORTANT! To work with Nvidia nanominer, you need an Nvidia 410.48 or newer driver. On Linux or 411.31 and later.
When launched, nanominer reads the setup file config.ini from the current program directory. To assign a specific name to a configuration file, it must be written as the first argument on the command line.
To start Ethereum mining using nanominer, just enter your wallet into the configuration file.
- Reporting bugs and technical support
- Dev fee
- Log Files
- Remote Monitoring
- Automatic Restart Function
- Configuration File
- Launching from command line
- Examples of Configuration Files