This post is also available in: Русский
NiceHash Miner v22.214.171.124 is a continuation of NiceHash Miner v1. This version is intended for experienced miners who need the fastest updates and maximum hash speed.
NiceHash Miner — An advanced auto miner that supports the latest algorithms and miners. No need to view tons of configuration files, various versions of mining software, configuration settings or cryptocurrency coin market analysis. Auto-tuning for maximum performance and efficiency, automatic selection and automatic transition at runtime to the most profitable cryptocurrency algorithm – all this is integrated into NiceHash Miner and will provide you with a smooth, joyful and profitable mining experience.
- Change .NET Framework from 4.5 to 4.8:
- All plugins are updated to major version 8 that target net48 or netstandard2.0
- Fixes Dashboard RPC messages (set group, set workername, set Bitcoin Address)
- Preinstalled miner plugins:
This version is intended for experienced miners. Some NHM components may be marked with antivirus. Exceptions can be managed through AV / Firewall.
Installing and Configuring NiceHash Miner
Important recommendations for using NHM:
- NiceHash Miner usually tagged with antivirus software. This is normal, since almost all mining software on the market is blacklisted by AV. Just make an exception in your NHML software.
- You may need to add an exception in your browser to enable NHM download.
- We suggest that you do not use cryptocurrency wallets or have any access to any cryptocurrencies, confidential or important data on the same computer where you are using NHM. NiceHash will never request or use your private keys, but we cannot guarantee the same for third-party miners included in the NHM now or at any time in the future.
- Add an exception to Windows Defender for the NiceHash Miner folder (after unpacking the package).
- Windows 7 or newer 64-bit operating system
- [Note: Windows 10 is recommended and will provide you with a much better user experience]
- For CPU mining, a modern CPU with SSE2 support
- For AMD mining any AMD GPU with OpenCL support
- For mining NVIDIA any NVIDIA GPU with Computing Capability (SM) 2.1 or later
- current patches for OS
- modern drivers for all GPUs
- Reliable internet connection
- For GPU Mining, the page file size is 60% of the total VRAM GPU memory
- Personal Bitcoin Wallet.
All you need to do is download, unzip and run the miner (no installation is required), select the server location closest to your location, run the built-in test and enter the address of your Bitcoin wallet to which you want to receive coins. в – and you are ready to start mining and maximize your profit.
Note. Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013. No additional installations are required if you are using Windows 7 or later. However, if you have problems starting the application (the application does not start or errors / warnings about missing DLL files are displayed), you should download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013.
- Download NiceHashMiner binaries
- Unzip the zip archive with the program
- Run NiceHashMiner.exe
- After the first launch, run the benchmark test, otherwise multi-algorithm mining will not work properly; for AMD GPUs, we recommend that you run the Precise test
- Make sure you choose your personal Bitcoin wallet for accepting payments, see the instructions and Instructions for using the Bitcoin wallet are here: https://www.nicehash.com/help/how-to-create-the-bitcoin-addresswallet.
- You will receive payments in bitcoins according to our payment schedule: https://www.nicehash.com/help/when-and-how-do-you-get-paid
ATTENTION: Due to the special requirements of the sgminer auxiliary server program, you cannot start NiceHash Miner via Windows RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) if you are using an AMD GPU. If you still want to use remote access to your computer while NiceHash Miner is running, we suggest you use TeamViewer: https: //www.teamviewer.com.
How to launch NiceHash Miner only with high profitability?
The profitability of mining can increase and decrease, which may be disadvantageous for mining, especially in places with a high cost of electricity. Using the “MinimumProfit” settings, NiceHashMiner will stop mining if the current profit is below the minimum amount (in US dollars). This will help you mine only in “profitable” times.
Click the “Settings” button. NiceHash Miner will be restarted with the ability to modify configs. In addition, you can manually modify the configs General.json file for general settings and the configs benchmark_XXX.json files (XXX is the UUID of your device) for device test settings (close NiceHash Miner first).
Recommended Related Articles:
- GMiner v1.97: Download AMD & Nvidia Miner for Windows
- CryptoDredge 0.23.0: Download Nvidia GPU Miner for Windows & Linux
- NiceHash Miner Legacy 22.2: Download and Configure Miner for Windows
- CGMiner v4.11.1: Download GPU / FPGA / ASIC miner for Windows
- XMRig 5.5.1: Download RandomX, CryptoNight, Argon2 miner for CPU / GPU