T-Rex 0.14.6 — It is a universal cryptocurrency mining software. It supports many algorithms, and we, as developers, try to make it as fast and easy to use as possible.
T-Rex (NoFee) – miner version with disabled commission.
Download T-Rex (NoFee) 0.14.6
GitHub: DOWNLOAD T-Rex v0.14.6 (NoFee)
- (Windows) High CPU utilization on NVIDIA 431+ drivers
- (Linux) SSL connections do not work on HiveOS
- (Linux) “The T-Rex instance has not been verified,” although the firewall allows all connections of the Miner Version
- CUDA 9.1 / 9.2 will no longer work with RTX cards (Compute Capability 7.5+) This is because RTX cards either haveh hash slower or work incorrectly (depending on the algorithm) in these versions, which leads to a result for … not checked for errors the processor. Instead, use the version created using CUDA 10.0.
Other versions miner T-Rex:
Full list of available versions: https://cool-mining.com/tag/t-rex/
Recommended Related Articles:
- NoDevFee (NoFee) How to disable commission in the miner
- XMRig 5.5.0/5.4.0 – RandomX, CryptoNight and Argon2 CPU/GPU miner (NoFee)
- OverdriveNTool 0.2.8 (GPU overclocking)
- Download TeamViewer 13 (Reepack)
- PolarisBiosEditor 1.7.2 (BIOS editor) DOWNLOAD
- CryptoDredge v0.21.0 (NVIDIA GPU Miner)
- Claymore Dual v15.0 (NoFee) — AMDNVIDIA GPU Miner
- NiceHash Miner Legacy Fork Fixv 20.1 (NoFee)