T-Rex 0.12.1 (Nvidia GPU Miner). The latest version v0.12.1 of the T-Rex miner brings performance improvements for the MTP algorithm. The algorithm used to mine ZCoin (XZC).
- Performance should be improved by 1-3% on some video cards, according to the developer;
- Also, the new version also added the ability to view the T-Rex log file directly in a web browser;
- In addition, problems related to the incorrect operation of the Benchmark mode in the miner were fixed.
Note! T-Rex is a closed source miner with a built-in development fee of 1%. Also make sure that you have the latest video driver installed (the latter to support CUDA 10), since the binaries for Linux and Windows are compiled for CUDA 9.1 / 9.2 / 10.0.
Full list of available versions: https://cool-mining.com/tag/t-rex/
- T-Rex 0.14.6 (NoFee) – NVIDIA GPU miner
- T-Rex 0.13.0 (Nvidia GPU Miner) DOWNLOAD
- T-Rex 0.12.1 (Nvidia GPU Miner)