This post is also available in: Русский
TeamRedMiner 0.6.0 (AMD GPU miner)
TeamRedMiner 0.6.0 — This fast miner supports a number of algorithms (list below). This release supports a number of algorithms optimized for AMD GCN GPUs (ethash, lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3, x16r, x16rv2, x16s, x16rt, MTP, cuckarood29, cuckatoo31, chukwa-512, cryptonight R, cryptonight v8 and many other cryptonight v8 and many others cryptonight v8 other options).
- Dev-Fee: 2.5-3%.
- OS Support: Windows / Linux.
Changes in v0.6.0
- Added ethash support.
- Relaxed ssl / tls certificate chain validation.
TeamRedMiner – This miner supports a number of algorithms. Please see the list below for details. Miner configured only through the command line, run the miner with with the –help option to display a brief help message on how to use command line options.
Supported Algorithms and DevFee:
- Ethash on Polaris GPUs 0.75%
- Ethash on all other GPUs 1.0%
- Cryptonight R: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 turtle: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 double: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 rwz: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8: 2.5%
- Cryptonight heavy: 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven: 2.5%
- Cryptonight saber: 2.5%
- Cryptonight conceal: 2.5%
- Chukwa-512 (Turtlecoin): 2.5%
- x16r: 2.5%
- x16rv2: 2.5%
- x16s: 2.5%
- x16rt: 2.5%
- MTP: 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31: 2.5%
- Cuckarood29: 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3: 2.5%
- Lyra2z: 3%
- Phi2: 3%
GPUs are supported and tested:
- RX 580/570/480/470 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro / PAL drivers
- RX 560/550 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- Radeon VII on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro/PAL drivers
- A supported driver version (see GPUs Supported above)
- For cryptonight algos and lyra2rev3 on linux, only amdgpu-pro 18.30 and later drivers are supported. ROCm is not supported.
Other versions TeamRedMiner:
Full list of available versions: https://cool-mining.com/tag/teamredminer/