TeamRedMiner v0.6.1 – This release supports a number of algorithms optimized for AMD GPUs (ethash, lyra2z, phi2, lyra2rev3, x16r, x16rv2, x16s, x16rt, MTP, cuckarood29, cuckatoo31, chukwa-512, cryptonight v and cryptonight v8, many other cryptonight options).
- Dev-Fee: 0.75% -3%
- Depending on the algorithm, get acquainted with the full list of supported algorithms and you can find out their commission below.
- OS support: Windows / Linux (x32/x64 bit)
Changes in v0.6.1
- Added failover pool and load balancing.
- Added better error messages when it is not possible to allocate eth DAG buffers.
- Added server name for TLS SNI.
- Added automatic configuration of environment variables for 4 GB GPUs.
- The maximum length of user names and passwords has been increased (for some combined mining settings).
- Added statistics pool report.
- Changed the mode of automatic detection of the source pool to eth proxy.
- Various fixes for sending hashrate to pools.
Changes in v0.6.0
- Added ethash support.
- Relaxed ssl / tls certificate chain validation.
TeamRedMiner – This miner supports a number of algorithms. See the list below for details. Miner is configurable only through the command line, start the miner with –help to display a short help message on how to use TeamRedMiner options.
Supported Algorithms and DevFee:
- Ethash on Polaris GPUs 0.75%
- Ethash on all other GPUs 1.0%
- Cryptonight R: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 upx2: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 turtle: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 half: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 double: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8 rwz: 2.5%
- Cryptonight v8: 2.5%
- Cryptonight heavy: 2.5%
- Cryptonight haven: 2.5%
- Cryptonight saber: 2.5%
- Cryptonight conceal: 2.5%
- Chukwa-512 (Turtlecoin): 2.5%
- x16r: 2.5%
- x16rv2: 2.5%
- x16s: 2.5%
- x16rt: 2.5%
- MTP: 2.5%
- Cuckatoo31: 2.5%
- Cuckarood29: 2.5%
- Lyra2rev3: 2.5%
- Lyra2z: 3%
- Phi2: 3%
Supported and tested GPUs:
- RX 580/570/480/470 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- RX Vega 64/56, Vega FE on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro / PAL drivers
- RX 560/550 on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro drivers
- Radeon VII on windows and linux with rocm or amdgpu-pro / PAL drivers
- Supported driver version (see Supported GPUs above)
- For cryptonight and lyra2rev3 algorithms are only supported on linuxamdgpu-pro drivers 18.30 and later. ROCm notsupported.
Other versions miner TeamRedMiner:
- TeamRedMiner 0.6.0 (AMD GPU miner) DOWNLOAD
- TeamRedMiner v0.5.9 (AMD GPU Miner) DOWNLOAD
- TeamRedMiner v0.5.7 (AMD GPU Miner)
- TeamRedMiner v0.5.6 (AMD GPUs Miner) DOWNLOAD