XMR-Stak miner: Cryptonight All-in-One Mining Software
XMR-Stak: Cryptonight All-in-One Mining Software. XMR-Stak is a universal open source stratum pool miner. This miner supports x86-64 CPUs, AMD and NVIDIA GPUs and can be used various crypto currencies: Ryo, Monero, Turtlecoin, Graft, Bittube, Loki, Aeon and many more Cryptonight coins.
- Supports all common backends (CPU/x86, AMD/NVIDIA GPU).
- Supports all common OS (Linux, Windows and macOS).
- Supports 15 cryptonight-variant mining algorithms + Cryptonight-GPU.
- Easy to use and flexible in setup:
- guided start with easy/advanced setup option (no need to edit a config file for the first start)
- auto-configuration and config file creation for each backend.
- Open source software (GPLv3)
- TLS support.
- HTML statistics
- JSON API for monitoring
Supported coins and algorithms:
Following coins can be mined using this miner:
Aeon BitTube Conceal Graft Haven Lethean Masari Monero Plenteum QRL Ryo– Upcoming xmr-stak-gui is sponsored by Ryo Currency Torque Zelerius
If your preferred coin is not listed, you can choose one of the following mining algorithms:
- 256Kib scratchpad memory
- 1MiB scratchpad memory
- cryptonight_lite_v7_xor (algorithm used by ipbc)
- 2MiB scratchpad memory
- cryptonight_gpu (for Ryo’s 14th of Feb fork)
- cryptonight_masari (used in 2018)
- cryptonight_v8_double (used by X-CASH)
- cryptonight_v8_half (used by masari and torque)
- cryptonight_v8_reversewaltz (used by graft)
- 4MiB scratchpad memory
Please note, this list is not complete and is not an endorsement.