Huobi Exchange has unveiled a new mobile application for uncommissioned cryptocurrency trading.
According to the company, Huobi Lite is available for Android and iOS. Attached are several fiat currencies, including the dollar, the Vietnamese dong, the Malaysian ringgit, the Hong Kong dollar, and the Chinese yuan. Of the cryptocurrencies – bitcoin, ether, USDT, Huobi Token, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, XRP, lightcoin and HUSD. In the future, Huobi promises to expand the list.
You can fund your account in several ways, including using credit cards. Huobi Lite can also be used to store and manage your portfolio.
According to the company, Huobi Lite users will be able to “buy their first bitcoin in less than five minutes.” They promise not to request any documents from clients, provided that their trading volume does not exceed $ 1,000 per day.
Commissions will not be charged to users, but to brokers and market makers selling cryptocurrencies through Huobi Lite.
Recommended Related Articles:
- Bitcoin drops below $ 7,700 amid collapse in global financial markets
- PayPal Technical Director: Cryptocurrencies should interest consumers
- GMiner 2.00 (Win / Linux 32/64-bit): Download miner for AMD / Nvidia GPUs
- Ledger Live software released version 2.0
- lolMiner v0.9.8 – Download and Configure Nvidia / AMD miner for Windows