This post is also available in: Русский
The developer of the popular hardware wallets Ledger has announced the release of version 2.0 of the Ledger Live application, which includes a number of important technical improvements and new features, as well as an improved user experience.
One of them is the updated Ledger Live Manager, which now allows you to see which applications are installed on the user’s device and which ones need updating. This, according to the developers, can be important for optimal security and eliminating potential problems.
Additionally added the option to automatically update all applications that need it.
Another new feature is the ability to see the size of free space for installing new applications and how much space each of them takes.
The company also noted that one of the most common questions for developers was a request to explain why a user cannot add an asset to Ledger Live. Therefore, to simplify the process for assets that are not natively supported, an explanation has been added about how they can be managed.
The new version of the software is available for both desktop and mobile devices.
The initial release of Ledger Live took place in the summer of 2018. Since September last year, the application, in addition to the main cryptocurrencies, began to support ERC-20 standard tokens.
Recommended Related Articles:
- The largest US bitcoin exchanges complained about excessive tax control
- Bitfinex will remove 46 trading pairs from its platform
- lolMiner v0.9.8 – Download and Configure Nvidia / AMD miner for Windows
- Z-Enemy 2.4.0 (Updated stable version): Download NVIDIA GPU miner for Windows
- Cerberus, Hydra, and Gustaff: New Trojans steal data to access cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets